Sunday, April 4, 2010

Granblahblahblogging

I've determined that life starts over again when you have grandchildren. It's the proverbial fountain of youth. In the two years that have passed (!) since I started the MOBMOGLOG, I am now Granny to three, and step-granny to another three. Life is very full and ever-changing. The eldest are now school-age and the youngest are now creeping and crawling. Two are still nursing (Grandpa Ed Cerutti is smiling on them), in spite of mouthfuls of teeth, which is more a credit to their mothers than to them!

Babies and children are always cute, but undeniably irresistible when they are your grandchildren. This will be my Granny blog, to share with my counterparts, who might enjoy my musings on the subject, seeing as they have a vested interest.

The past two weeks have been very busy with visits to Disney World with Giuliana, Isabelle, and Jackson, helping move Ian and Lauren (and Rowan) to their new house in Orlando, and Jackson's 1st birthday party on the heels of Joann's (Grandma JoJo's) visit to Englewood.

I will try to post as many photos as possible, because, as we all know, they speak volumes.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! We look forward to seeing you again back in sunny (and soon to be sweltering) Orlando.

    Ian

    ReplyDelete